In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Daughter Mary Owen. We Miss You Every Second of Every Day!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to School!!!



Madison started back to school this week. This was good for her because she was getting bored. It makes me sad because I miss her around here. Morgan keeps asking me why sissy had to go to school. I think he will be excited to go back to the day-school again this year. We haven't done much around here, I have been trying to get my house organized again (cleaning out my closet's) and we had dinner with my good friend Kristi last night. She made chicken and dumplings and tons of sides. Her food is so good. I love it every time we get to go over there. Thanks for having us.

2 comments:

The Hebert Family said...

Madison is awesome!

Kristi J said...

Madison looks adorable as always...Did you get that outfit from Giggles?? I saw one like it in there and loved it...Hope you're having a good trip this weekend..call me when you get back...Kristi