In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Daughter Mary Owen. We Miss You Every Second of Every Day!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me !!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a great day. I first met my friends Julie and Kristi and all of our children at the park to play. It was a beautiful day, I love that my birthday is in the fall as it is my favorite season. We then went to eat at McDougals and sat outside. Everyone had lots of fun.














































I see lots of pictures of Julia holding Macy but I think this might be my favorite. Macy loves Julia and can't wait to be friends with Lucy.

















When i got home from lunch Jason my wonderful husband had these beautiful flowers and the sweetest card for me. He knows I love fall flowers. Thanks honey I love them!












We then met our good friends the Johnson's and the Joyner's out in downtown Franklin at the Mellow Mushroom for dinner. I love going to downtown Franklin.It is a very cool place to go and shop and hang out.













































Here we are after dinner in the square having delicious cupcakes form the new gourmet cupcakery that just opened up downtown. They were wonderful and we all enjoyed them. Thanks to you all for making my day so special.It was truly a great day.











6 comments:

Bethany said...

I miss you guys. I am having a weepy I want to be in TN looking at your house from my deck moment. MC talked about Morgan and Madison the other day and how much she missed them. If you haven't, check my blog for the latest on the baby.

Hugs! Bethany

Kristi J said...

ok, so I really need to start wearing make up...BUT I'm so glad you posted...happy b-day!!! kj
ps..have a safe trip, kj

Kim said...

I am overwhelmed with joy and reminded of God's abundant grace after reading your blog from the start. What a blessing it will be to follow along with your "Place of Grace". With shared hearts and as neighbors I hope our paths cross soon!
Blessings,
Kim

Gwen Oatsvall said...

happy belated bday ... mine is Oct. 5th, we should celebrate together next year !!! ... so glad you dropped by the other day ...

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Angie!!! So happy it was a blessed one! I'm dying to go to that new cupcake place! :)

Sheri said...

Looks like you had a great birthday. I would have loved to have been there! Tell Jason, great job on the flowers!